Terms of Service
Registered users (hereinafter referred to as "users") are requested to use this service in accordance with these terms.
Article 1 Application
・This TOS shall apply to all things related to the use of this service between the user and this site.
Article 2 Registration and cancellation/resignation
・You can use the browsing of information which posted in this service without using registration. If you would like to register as a user, apply for registration method specified by this site, this site will approve the registration, user registration will be completed.
・This site may not approve the application for use registration when judging that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons and we do not have any obligation to disclose about the reason.
- （1）.When notifying of false matters at applying for use registration
- （2）.Registlation from a person who has violated this TOS.
- （3）.In addition, when this service judged that the user is not appropriate for registration
･When canceling use registration, please apply according to the method defined by this site. Regarding paid users, please understand that payment for the current month will occur after cancellation of use registration.
Article 3 User ID, Password and Data
･The user shall manage the user ID (mail address) and password of this service at its own risk.
･In any case, the user can not assign or rent a user ID and password to the other or third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information when user log in, it is considered to be used by the user who registered the user ID.
･The copyright of the data the user posted on this site belongs to that user.
Article 4 Usage Fee and Payment Method
･Information browsing is free, but users are required that equipment and communication costs for accessing this site.
･As for the service provided which required payment by this site, User shall pay by specified method & the fee is separately determined and displayed on this site.
･In case user delayed payment for this service, user registration may be canceled.
Article 5 Prohibited matter
･When using this service, the user shall not do the following actions.
- (1).Violate laws or public order and morals
- (2).Related to criminal acts
- (3).Destroying or obstructing the function of the server or network of this site
- (4).Acts that may interfere with the management of the services of this site
- (5).Collecting or accumulating personal information.
- (6).Information posted on this site by other users can not bediverted without permission of the user
- (7).Impersonating other users
- (8).Providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with the services of this site
- (9).Posting information which posted on other sites to this site without permission of the owner
- (10).Posting information which posted on this site on other sites.
- (11).Posting a photograph which taken by others or a third party on this site without the permission of the photographer
- (12).Posting pictures related to copyright and trademark rights to this site without permission from the rights holder
- (13).Posting pictures which a person can identify an individual in the photograph without the permission of the person
- (14).Use this site information on media that violates public order and morality or related to criminal acts
- (15).Collecting participating funds from users and using them as prizes
- (16).Posting multiple articles of the same content on this site
- (17).Post affiliate links to article on this site.
- (18).Other illegal acts and acts that our site deems inappropriate
Article 6 Suspension of this service
･If we judge that there is any of the following reasons, we can suspend all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- (1).When maintenance, inspection, or update of the system related to this service
- (2).When it is difficult to provide this service due to unexpected accident such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- (3).When the computer,server or communication line have accident
- (4).In addition, when this site judges that it is difficult to provide this service
･This site is not responsible for any damage for the user caused by the suspention or abort of this service,destruction of database etc.
Article 7 Usage restrictions and deregistration
･In the following cases, this site may limit the use all or part of this service without advance notice, or may cancel registration as a user.
- (1).Violate any of TOS
- (2).When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration info
- (3).In addition, if we judge that the usage of this service is not appropriate
･This site is not responsible for any damage for the user caused by users action based on this TOS.
Article 8 Disclaimer
･We will disclaim debt default responsibility if it is not based on willful or gross negligence of this site.
･The nem wallet and each secret key created through this site shall be managed by the user and we will not be responsible for theft of the crypt currency stored in user's wallet.
･This site is not responsible for leakage of user information due to harmful software, such as malware caused by user's activity.
･If we have resposibility the problem for some reason ,which can be covered range of normally occurred damage & as for paid service,we can cover range of paid fee or 1 month equivalent fee for continuous service.
･This site is not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes arising between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 Change of service contents.
･This site can change or cancel any contents of this service without advance notification for user and we will not have any responsibility for damage caused by this change & cancel.
Article 10 Change of terms of service
･This site can change this TOS at any time without notifying to the user when we need.
Article 11 Notification & contact
･Notification & contact between the user and this site shall be made the method specified by this site. ⇒ Mail, letter function in this site
Article 12 Prohibition of Rights and Obligations Transfer
･You must not be able to transfer the status on the contract or the rights or obligations under this TOS to the other or a third party without prior agreement of the site and must not be able to use it as collateral.
Article 13 Governing law･Jurisdiction
･In interpreting these Terms, Japan shall be governed by the law
･In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the site administrator shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.